Who needs to go to Yellowstone to see wild animals...

Today was an early early day...the skiers and snowboarders had to get up really early to head out on the Yellowstone snowmobile adventure.  They had to be dragged out of bed at 5 am and bundled up to meet the tour guide at 6 am.  Terri and I were glad to have the condo quiet ....the crew won't be back until around 7 pm so I will be making another post later this evening with all the details.  I will give you a sneak peak....we had a little scare when Ernest and Reid flipped their snowmobile...they are fine....we think.

Terri and I headed into town because that is what we do. Please don't think we are lazy.  We do a lot of walking in the cold.  We just don't down fall down as much as the skiers do!!!  Today we decided to treat ourselves to a pedicure.  We needed it and it has been awhile for both of us.  First we had to stop for our caffeine break.  I took a wrong turn and heading into an area that I am pretty sure most tourist don't need to see...however, right as we decided we were lost, two young moose walk in front of our car.  They were just as casual as can be and walked right over the snowbank into the parking lot of a car dealership.  I am pretty sure I caused a traffic jam but I got the pictures.  Who needs to go to Yellowstone to interact with wild creatures!!!




What are two moose called...meeses?

Comments

Popular Posts