Hallelujah, Thank you Lord...we are home.

Okay....I am not meant for negative temperatures.  We left Jackson Hole this morning and it was -4.  Things for together.  Not pretty.  I would say this was the beginning of a very long day but it started way earlier and worse than that. Reid got up at 3 am and began throwing up!  We don't think he was sick maybe just tired but it continued thru the morning and D and I were freaking out about travelling with a vomit kid.  However, I discovered Dramamine and it's wonders.  Not only did it stop the vomiting....it nearly put him in a coma.  Yes...I know I am a bad mom...but really....he slept thru the ENTIRE DAY! He only woke up enough to get from one plane to the other.  I am buying that stuff by the barrel. 


My niece and nephew flew from Jackson Hole to Chicago to San Antonio and still didn't end up with their luggage. Not a great end to a great week.


We finally landed in Dallas at 10 to 50 degree weather. It was great!!!!  We plan to wear shorts and flip flops for a few days just to air out!!!!! 


I want to thank everyone who listened to us share our vacation.  We are going to keep the blog going..because (1) it is fun and (2) I love to spill all our secrets to the world. So keep reading and we all hope you have a great and Happy New Year!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts