America's Next Top Model is standing right next to me....

We went to Reid's Honor Choir performance  today at Prosper's Christmas Festival.  We froze our tushes off.  We hadn't been standing there very long when I turn around and find that we are standing about three feet from Ann Ward, this season's winner of America's Next Top Model.  She is a graduate from Prosper and I guess she was in the Christmas parade. Now a good mother would be excited to see her SON sing in the program but I was more excited to see Ann...I actually watch the show and love it ...don't judge. She is pretty and tall and very thin. Her brother who is a student at PHS is very very tall but the sad thing is...Kale is not to far from being the same height!


We are back home now and trying to warm up our frozen body parts.

Comments

Popular Posts