Showing off my pride and joy!!!

A few weeks ago I remembered that I needed to do my Christmas cards. Most of you know that I am not a big fan of Christmas but I do love Christmas cards.  I love sending them and I adore getting them.  (Wonder if there is a job in there somewhere...hmmmm.)  Anyway..I decided to just put the boys on the cards this year.  They have grown so much and well, I just didn't feel like putting a fat girl on the card for the world to see.  So the boys and I got up on Saturday morning (D was at a 4-H event) and heading to the local park where the boys climbed all over the rocks while I tried to get the best start. 


I really can not believe he is about to be a teenager!!


The wind was blowing like crazy...so Reido's hair is wild!

Look at those eyes...the boy is going to break some hearts.

Next we heading over to one of "fancy" Prosper neighborhoods where they have a gatehouse at the entrances.  We didn't get many shots here because of the wind but this is my favorite.

Pretty good is I do say so myself!!


Once we were done, I came home and started working on the cards.  Many of you will receive one in the mail...you others...send me your address and you will be on next years Christmas card list...for now....enjoy and Happy Holidays!!!



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts