White has never been my favorite color!

Today was scary. We woke up to a blizzard...seriously.  Completely white and zero visibility.  The skiers and snowboarders couldn't wait to get out on the fresh snow.  However, everyone else in the state of 
Wyoming had the same idea!!!!  It was very crowded.  The snow was so tall that they lost Reid and his skis...it was enough to give a mother a heart attack!!  They found him and continued to plow through the snow!!!

Reido 




Terri and I still needed to do some things in town which is about 12 miles away.  That is where the fear set in.  I drove and you couldn't see the road or the fields or the car in front of you.  Everything is white and blends in.  It was the longest 40 minutes of me life.  So...I think I deserve a medal! Ha!!






Tonight, we headed into town to eat really really good pizza and get a few 
t-shirts.  The square is always lit up at night and very cool.  We are now back in the condo warming ourselves up.  Tomorrow night it is suppose to get to 15 below!!  The Bruton Popsicles!!!

Our family potrait

We finally got the pictures of Yellowstone downloaded...so enjoy. 



Reido's shiner

Gearing up for the trip through Yellowstone
Derrick's Favorite Photo...it is beautiful.

Snowing over a lake

This shot is for my brother, Randy, who loves buffalo.

Ninja Kale

Old Faithful



Comments

Popular Posts