My butt would be dragging but the ground is frozen....

Today was the last ski day....and we are dragging.  We have been going to bed a 8 and that never, ever happens.  The skiers and snowboarders heading out for a short day because they hurt and are tired. Whiners!!!  Terri and I did the shopping thing and Reid decided to tag along.  His little body is worn out from skiing.  In the afternoon, he and Derrick headed to the Elk Refuge here in Jackson.  Got some good pictures and had some father and son time which is very important.
Derrick caught these two duking it out in someone's backyard!!

Elk Refuge


Tomorrow is going to be a very long day...so you won't be hearing from us.  We leave Jackson Hole in the morning and have a long layover in Denver and then land in Dallas around 10 pm.  We don't think we will have weather problems but we do think that other people's weather problems will mess with us. Pretty sure my "nice" personality will give in to my "mean" personality.  God help everyone.


My sister and I have agreed that we have spent too much time together so we are only allowed to text each other next week!!


We have had a great time but we are ready for our own beds, regular shoes, and not wearing layers.  Plus, I miss the beast and need her to chew on something for me.


Say a prayer for safe flight and we will talk to you in the new year!!!!

Comments

Popular Posts