So glad to hang up my referee shirt

It has been a long few days.  Kale and Reid have been at each others throats.  They were great together in Wyoming but here...not so much.  I know they were exhausted each day they came home from skiing and I really wish I could have tired them out like that here at home!!!  It amazes me how they can claim to be bored when they have all that stuff upstairs. Really...you can't find a single thing to do...legos, playstation, air hockey, movies, ALL THE NEW CRAP YOU GOT FOR CHRISTMAS.  


Well....there is the dishes, the laundry, the ironing, cleaning the garage...shall I go on.


Please pray for my piece of mind........

Comments

  1. I know what you mean about praying for a peace of mind. Good luck on Friday with your interview!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts