It may look like Jackson Hole but it ain't!

We just thought we were through with snow.  The weatherman kept forecasting snow and I kept ignoring him.  I have had enough...thank you.


We woke up to rain first, then sleet, and then snow.  It just kept coming and coming.  I think Reid was the only one excited.  I had to unpack all the nice clean snow clothes because they didn't want to freeze.  Big ol' babies. Kale and Reid got for a little while and built a sad little snowman and then decided they had had enough!!

The sign says "Will work for Snow...somewhere cold, please"
Snicker on the other hand LOVED the snow.  She tried to eat as much of it as possible.  Dumb dog.  Then she decided she would rather come into the warm house and whined until we gave in.  Derrick and I....well..we stayed in our pj's all day and did nothing.
Snickers telling me that she has had enough!!!!
School was delayed this morning and the roads weren't too bad but still not fun.


I hope all our East Texas friends enjoyed the weather and to all my West Texas friends..I will send it to you GLADLY!

Comments

Popular Posts