Baseball Baseball Baseball.

It seems that baseball is our life.  Reid played Little League this spring and he made the Prosper All Star team.  He is quite the catcher and enjoyed almost every minute of it....he didn't care for the losing bit..but that is life.  We thought we were done with it until a friend asked us to join a Fall League.  So...being the idiots that we are...we joined.  Reid is loving it.  We had our first game two weeks ago in the 107 degree heat.  The boys did awesome but the rest of us nearly died!  Kale and his best friend got a little sick to their stomachs and ALL the moms started freaking out.  A couple of showers of ice cold water and they were feeling better.  We all decided right then we were going out and buying a Sports Umbrella...who builds a baseball park in Texas with no shade?  Seriously! On a positive note...my tan is getting better and better! Ha!


Sport Brella 8ft Portable Sun & Shade Umbrella - Blue
This is a sports brella...all the cool (literally) moms had them and now I thinking we might need one.

 This is Reido's All Star Team...I don't have pictures of his Fall League yet..but they are coming!!




 Reid in motion...he really is a good player...and he takes it VERY seriously!

Ready and Waiting!!

At a tournament last weekend, Reid was a target.  Every time he got up to bat, the pitcher hit him.  Afterwards, he asked if the next time he got him, could he rush the mound.  We laughed and said no!  The next day, another pitcher kept getting really close to beaning him....he turned to the pitcher, pointed his finger at him and said "Watch it"!  The crowd went wild!  They wanted to know where is attitude came from....Derrick pointed at me!  Nice.  The pitcher got his act together and finally quit hitting the players!  Awww...baseball.  Gotta love it!!


I will end with a few pictures from Reid's Baseball Birthday...Derrick and I took Reido and his best friend, Adam, to tour Ranger Stadium.  It was very cool.  I think I had more fun than anyone.  Here are a few of the highlights.

The boys in the Press Room...Reid really loved this!!  He wants to grow up to be a General Manager!!




 One of the Ranger's hitting...he was a new guy and we didn't know him but he could smack the crap out that ball!




This is me sitting where Josh Hamilton sits...yes...I am a HUGE fan and they literally had to drag me off that seat.  I figure that will be the closest I will ever get to him!  I kind of embarrassed the boys...but that is what a mom does!!


This is Reid look out from where Ron Washington sits....he said he will be there someday...and I absolutely believe him!!

Comments

Popular Posts